Hi. Thanks for looking me up. 🙂
You’ll find a little bit about me below.
As a “pragmatic creative” and creative lead, I combine my marketing background and passion for making things beautiful to get tangible results for clients. I most often consult on marketing, writing, and graphic design projects in the video game industry and have worked with UCLA, Playdom, Sally Beauty Supply, and Jelly Belly Candy Company, among others. I also serve as the director of the IGDA Foundation’s Women in Games Ambassador’s Program. If you’re interested in working together, please send me a message here.
I live in the Bay Area and consider my eclectic background to be my biggest influence. I truly love at least a little bit about virtually everything and aim to be a Jane of all trades. Or at least pull together a nice collection of hats.
Here’s an incomplete list of things I’ve done:
– Performed in the San Francisco Ballet’s rendition of The Nutcracker as a cannon stoker, an infantry member, and part of the cavalry.
– Performed as a vocalist at the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival (though my mezzo-soprano voice seems to work best with more classical music)
– Earned a ruby with the National Forensics League. (That’s speech and debate team for those of you who are outsiders. For insiders, my event was HOI.)
– Owned three guinea pigs. As an adult.
And an incomplete list of interests:
– Video games
– Science: particularly biology & neuroscience
– Interior design
– Things that are green
I’m also allergic to felines.