I’m more than happy to come speak to your class, non-profit, or IGDA chapter if you are in or around the Bay Area. Much further than that and I’ll either need to like you very much or we can talk speaking fees. 🙂 To book me for your event/engagement/conference/keynote/panel, please send me an email here.
I’m most often found speaking about branding, creative direction, video game marketing, clients, and diversity in games issues, but am happy to chat about most anything with enough prep time. If you see something relevant in my resume that sparks your interest, I’m probably up for talking about it.
Probably one of the most insightful sessions that I deeply enjoyed… This was a very inspiring session…Gabriel G.
Cat was very informative and provided great information.Cherrylle H.
This was an important talk, and it gave me valuable ideas about elements to consider and include in games.Menkah
Select Past Engagements:
- Speaker, “Branding Leadership for Indies,” SIEGE Con, October 2016, Atlanta, GA
- Panelist, “Gaining Client Opportunities,” SIEGE Con, October 2016, Atlanta, GA
- Keynote, “The Importance of Inclusivity,” Sacramento IGDA Indie Gaming Arcade, April 2016, Sacramento, CA
- Speaker, “IGDA Women in Games Roundtable,” GDC, 2011-2016, San Francisco, CA
- Featured Speaker, “The Importance of Inclusivity,” IGDA Chapter Event, October 2015, Sacramento, CA
- Co-Presenter, “Attracting & Hiring Women in Games (with Sela Davis),” GDC, March 2015, San Francisco, CA
- Panelist, SCAD, “Diversity in Gaming,”May 2014, Remote
(Speaking at IGDA Sacramento in October, 2015)